Saturday, August 22, 2009

This is Rambo. Our son's wife, Laura got him. She told me that she always wanted a small dog. Rambo is all male and does some not so nice things on occation. Laura is thinking about finding him another home. We kept Rambo and Harley for them while they were on vacation. I fell in love with the little guy and he is a good lap dog. He might be coming to live with us soon.
This was my first attempt to get a blurred background and I got that. Not sure how good I did but it is a flower and the flower is upside down and it had dried out and was brown and not the green or white color that is before this stage.




I was working in the kitchen and saw this butterfly floating around out in our yard. My first thought is how the girls (granddaughters) would have loved to have chase the thing all over the yard. Second, was grab the new camera and go take pictures. So I did.

1 comment:

  1. WOOOOW!!! Mom these are gorgeous!!! I'm so impressed!!! And these are SOOC!!!! I wish mine looked that good SOOC!!! You are leaps and bounds past what I was when I first got my camera!!! Love the one of dad and the dog and the flower and butterfly!!!

    ReplyDelete