Wednesday, September 2, 2009

IT HAPPENED!

I came home from work yesterday and found the door locked!! Flicka was on the inside and I could not get in and when I left in the morning I did not lock the door. So I tried two other doors and could not get in. I did not have any keys to get in and I had to go to the bathroom and the dog had not been out for nine hours. The cell phone does not work at home and so what do I do??? I ended up getting into the basement and going upstairs. Flicka is at the door to greet me and then I see all the messes that she made that day. She had broke one of my favorite vases, took things off the dininroom table, got into the cat food, splintered a stick that she had brought in and left the mess all over, was into a waste basket. She must have gotten enough rest from her trip to Ohio and playing with the other dogs and decided it was time for her to get into anything and everything. I just could not believe all the things she had been into and the mess that she created so I had something to do when I got home. I was so upset with her and that broke one of my favorite vases. I hate to clean up glass and this has splintered all over the place. She knew that she was in trouble and to say the least she was outside and played and played and played. She came in tired. I was not sure I wanted to come home after work today to find out what she might have gotten into today but there was not one thing out of place and the door was unlocked like I had left it this morning. I told her that she would be put in a cage if she was not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment