Sunday, October 4, 2009

Long Time Since I Have Been Here!

It has been a long time and there have been many changes, some of them good and some of them not so good, but that is what life is. There are many people hurting and there are some really good things that are happening. One of the good things is Chloe, she is getting some milk now and she has gained some weight. We just keep praying that she is able to keep gaining and that God will just be with each one of them and give them great comfort. Another good thing is that for right now I am not working full time. I work two days a week and am unemployed for three. I have enjoyed some time off and am able to get some things done and spend some time with my dad and getting some of his appointment taken care of. One of our daughter's high school classmates fell off of a roof and has been in the hospital with alot of broken bones and injures. He is young and has a family to take care of. There will be alot of expenses and maybe little or no income. Dad seems to be more settled in with apartment and into more of a content state. That makes it easier for me and my sisters. He is getting to know the place better and his neighbors, so those things help to make him happier. He had an appointment yesterday at the VA to have his hearing checked and to get new hearing aids, so he treated us girls to lunch and we had a very nice day out with dad.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are still blogging, and I really appreciate how you always keep up with my friends and pray for them!! Love you mom!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete